Friday, March 27, 2009

Sassy Senior Portraits

I love spring because I get the chance to shoot so many of my new favorite subject...Seniors! These sessions are so fun, especially when my clients are excited about the experience. I don't start shooting these until mid April, but here are some of my favorites from last Spring...

This is Sarah. We did her photos at Lewis Street Park (aka Al Borlin Park), in Monroe. She was so stunning and easy to work with. Open to all my crazy suggestions and looked so natural in every shot. Sarah brought her boyfriend, as well as her family along, so we were able to get some really cute group shots as well.

These are some of my favorite headshots. Everyone looks so natural and relaxed, a goal of mine in every photo I take.

This is Margaret. We shot her photos at this amazing little ranch where she boards her horse. She is a natural in front of the camera and looked remarkable no matter where put her. I love it when the seniors have a special place that they have chosen to have their portraits taken. There is a certain ease reflected in the images when the subject is comfortable with thier surroundings.

And last but not least, a few of my favorite final shots. I want your senior portraits to reflect who you are. So please, bring your best friend if they can make you laugh until you pee your pants, wear your letterman's jacket if you are proud of what you have accomplished, or just be yourself...your natural, beautiful, unique self.
I am looking forward to meeting this years crop of Seniors in a couple weeks. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or shoot me an email. And, if you know of someone in the 16 -18 year old range, feel free to pass on my information. Your referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment